China University of Petroleum - Beijing
Chinese Language ProgramNon Degree
- Super quality: A high percentage of our students can pass the national HSK tests after one year's study
- Extra content: Technical Chinese Course is added; Emphasis on communicative ability
- Small class size: No more than 15 students in one class
- Individual tutors: Each student has a personal tutor for after-class assistance
- Lowest tuition: In Beijing for similar programs
The Chinese Language Center was established in 1997. Till now, about 3000 international students from more than 50 countries have finished their study at the center. There are over 10 fulltime professional language teachers with Chinese-teaching qualification in the center. They are all qualified and have been granted the Certificate of Teaching Chinese Language by the Ministry of Education of China. An annual enrollment of the Chinese language programs is about 100 and the students are arranged into 6 classes. There are 450 lecture hours per semester with full training for listening, speaking, reading and writing.Main Courses:
The language courses include: Comprehensive Chinese, Grammar, Listening, Oral Chinese, Chinese for Science and Technology, Chinese Calligraphy, shadowboxing etc. We also focus on HSK Guidance, after 1-month study most students without Chinese basis can pass HSK 1 or 2, after 1 semester they can pass HSK 2 or 3 and after 2 semesters if they finish the whole course they can pass HSK 4 or 5. Our Chinese language students have always attained very proficient levels by the end of their study and this is exhibited through their excellent performance in the various competitions they participate in.Features of the Chinese Program:
- Small classes with 15 students each.
- Strict regulation for attendance; late for class and earlier off class are not allowed.
- 450 lecture hours per semester with full training for listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Various exciting extra-curriculum activities.
- Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport or verification of a foreign nationality at least 4 years, and with over 2 years living aboard records (9 months in a year living aboard can be considered as 1 year which is subject to the entry & exit stamps) in recent 4 years (before April 30th of every academic year).
- Age under 25 years old.
- High school graduation.
|Non-degree||RMB 10,500 in total (About $ 1,925)|
|International Students Apartment|
|Double Room||RMB 1,500|
|Single Room||RMB 2,400|
|Application Fee||USD 75|
|Service Fee||USD 50|
|Living Expense||RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800|