Beijing University of Technology
Students are required to complete their studies within four years but approval may be requested to shorten the period to three or lengthen the period to five years (including any period of absence with leave). ·Curriculums and Credits
At least 14 credits are required to complete a PhD course and should be completed in the first academic year in principle. ·Arrangements of Dissertation
1. A doctoral dissertation proposal should be completed before the end of the third semester. Doctoral students should demonstrate in their dissertations that the author has an independent ability to engage in scientific research and made creative achievements in their discipline or specialized technology.
2. Doctorate applicants as the first author (or second author if the first author is the student’s doctoral dissertation supervisor) must submit three academic published papers on topics related to their dissertation. Students must receive notification of acceptance of one of the three papers but must have least two published papers before they can apply for a degree. The first author of academic paper should be affiliated with Beijing University of Technology. An applied and authorized patent for an invention as the first inventor as the first inventor (including supervisor as the first inventor and the applicant as the second inventor) is equivalent to a paper.
3. PhD’s dissertations can be written in Chinese or English. Abstracts for Foreign students’ dissertation should be written in Chinese. International students must have the dissertation delivered to, defended in, and accredited to BJUT.Research Direction
01. Digital design and advanced manufacturing technology
02. Precision machining, and automation equipment and measurement technology
03. Fluid drive and control
04. Modern welding and information-based manufacturing
05. Modern measurement and control technology and method
06. Dynamic behavior of mechanical structure and engineering application
07. Modern precision measurement technology and instrument
08. Mechanism and robot system analysis and control
09. Machinery and MEMS structure design
1.Applicant must be a non-Chinese resident,holding a valid foreign passport or international identity certificate for over 4 years and must have lived in that country for over 2 years in the past 4 years. 2. Applicant should be in good mental and physical condition. 3. Applicant should be over 18 and under 40 years old. 4. Degree or diploma：Applicant for doctoral program, should provide a master degree or above certificate. 5. Language requirements： For English-taught PhD program applicant who does not from English-speaking countries should meet one of the following requirements： a. IBT 90. b. IELTS 6.5. c. TOEIC 750. d. The instruction language is English in senior high school or above study period.
RMB 30,000 per year
RMB 120,000 in total (About $ 22,005)
|International Students Dormitory|
|Double Room||RMB 30 to RMB 240|
|Application Fee||USD 80 to USD 95|
|Service Fee||USD 50|
|Living Expense||RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800|